Free State Region Public Relations Sub-Committee Purpose
For the purpose of our public relations, NA services cooperate with the public by providing information about recovery from addiction. We seek to increase the awareness of NA’s existence through presentation, media exposure and telephone services. Those cooperative efforts enhance our relationships with those outside the fellowship. As a result we further our primary purpose. Our objectives for a long range public plan are:
- Help the still suffering addict find the NA Program.
- Help clarify the role of NA in the community.
- Develop and communicate a positive image of NA to society.
- Increase awareness of NA members about their role in our image.
- Develop cooperative relationships with professionals